Friday, November 18, 2011

Mm, so I feel like a creeper. Help please?

Alright, so, I basically just feel like a creeper. xP There's this boy, and I've known him all year, had three fine arts classes that I hardcore WOULD NOT have survived with him there to make jokes with. We talk all the time and tease each other and all that good stuff. He's a sweetheart and straight up freaking adorable, so obviously it's kind of hard to not feel attracted to him.





PROBLEM IS. He's a grand total of fourteen years old. I'm seventeen. Hulloooo statutory. Clearly, I've never acted on this attraction, but it's there and sometimes with the way he looks at me I don't wonder if he's attracted to me. BUT what to do? I mean, he's a freshman and I'm a junior, and I'm moving in like, four weeks. Granted, I'll come back and visit a LOT and actually spend like, a whole week with him one of the times I come to visit... but still!





What to do?

Mm, so I feel like a creeper. Help please?
why do you care about age


No comments:

Post a Comment