Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Joker vs The Creeper?

I watched TNBA episode "Beware of the Creeper", where the Creeper steals the Joker's act. His methods looked so wild and insane that the Joker actually looked sane by saying "He's a lunatic!". So who is more insane? Have they ever crossed paths in the comics?

The Joker vs The Creeper?
yes they did...dyrin a short lived 'joker' series durin' the mid 70s...the creeper was definitely the joker's superior then; but the joker has become so homicidally insane in the past 30 years that NOBODY is even in his league now,,,let alone his superior...
Reply:In the DC comics, The Creeper made several appearances and had about 2 or 3 short lived solo series. His origin has been strange and muddled, and I have learned that the Batman Animated Series features a different more logical origin. I still don't recall The Creeper ever crossing paths with The Joker, despite his involvement with Batman in the comic books. The Creeper had an enemy called Proteus. The Creeper was a "hero" but with a bit of a psychosis, and a lame costume. I understand why you ask this, as the appearances between The Joker and The Creepre must be similar in the Batman cartoon (sorry, I missed the episode). I wish I could give you a concrete answer, but I doubt that in the comic books, at least, that the Joker and the Creeper crossed paths; I could be wrong. The Joker is still far more insane than the Creeper. The Creepre is a bit delusional and suffers from a dual personality psychosis. He doesn't know when/if he is Jack Ryder or the Creeper. He doesn't intentionally hurt anyone, nor is he considered evil. The Joker, however, plainly is the epitome of an insane evil person.

flowers and gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment