Monday, November 16, 2009

Ex boyfriend being a creeper?

Okay so, This is how it goes. I dated this boy, lets call him Tom, for about 6 months. He was a horrible boyfriend who abused me emotionally, and eventually was a large contributing factor for me having to seek treatment for anorexia. We dated from Sept 06 to Feb 07. Thing though is, we get along awesome sexually. I can't think of anyone else who can satisfy me like he does.


My current boyfriend I've been dating since April 07, let's call him Sean. Sean is really sweet, 3 years older than Tom, but isn't sexual. at all. he feels weird even kissing me in public sometimes, I've never had sex with Sean, but, if the chance came, I'd take it.


I've been talking to Tom lately, and he's been kinda...creepy. He's been like "I am always erect when I talk to you" and talks about how he wants to marry me, etc. I'm only attracted to him still because we're good together sexually.


How do I tell Tom to take a hike? I feel like if I do then...something really good sexually is going out the window.


ugh.

Ex boyfriend being a creeper?
he'll tel you what you wanna hear to get you in bed. after hes got what he wants he'll turn back into that crap person he was before believe me iv seen it a million times with my mates and i was like that myself as a younger guy. tom needs to cop on and grow up. he doesnt deserve someone like you. sean sounds really nice and in time he'll mature sexually and you will have everything you ever wanted rather than a creepy frreak who want nothing but to use you
Reply:You and Tom have obviously had a very unhealthy relationship and it's a good thing you broke off. I'm currently going through anorexia myself, so I know it's nothing an easy thing to deal with. If he caused you so much pain and toruble, then he is definately not worth it, and sex is not an exeption. My advice is to completely stay away from Tom, and if he continues being creepy, talk to someone and let him know you're uncomfortable and want to move on. As for Sean, if you really like him that much, then you wouldn't give up on him just because of lack of sex. Remember - sex is NOT everything, and when the time is right for both of you, I'm sure you'll work something out. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment