Monday, November 16, 2009

Is he a creeper..or just unique?

I'm in senior boarding highschool. The guys dorm dean is 26.a pastor, and quite the guy.


He is always hanging out with my friends(girls) and spending all his time talking with them. I try to keep my distance from him but lately hes been telling me on msn messenger that God has been giving him visions. Some of these visions include: his wife getting pregnant, his wife dieing, him getting remarried,etc. He also told me that he has had visions that he saw and they actually came true including: his best friend getting a serious girlfriend, him getting a new job, someone being cured from cancer. He even told me that he asked God to make my bestfriend sick and the next day she found out she has a heart disease.


He said I'm the only person he tells these things to.


Maybe hes just trying to be my friend..I mean, I'm not against having friends of all ages.


But really..


I don't know what to say or do..


Cause its creepy.

Is he a creeper..or just unique?
Anyone who wishes someone ill is creepy! Do yourself a favor and stay away from him.
Reply:Have you saved these messages?





This is very inappropriate for this supposed "man of God" to be doing. Your instinct is correct; stay away from him.





Who is the pastor's boss at the school? I think they need to know about this situation. My gut is telling me that you are NOT the first person he has talked to this way. [Maybe there is one or two from every Senior class he has picked out to "confide in...]





I think he is doing what a lot of guys do, which is trying to impress a woman in order to get in her pants. Unfortunately, this guy is using his position in a girls school to do that. This is not right. [You need to be courgaeous and brave and print out some of these IMs and report it to the Principal or whomever is in charge.]





Peace %26amp; take care,


Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment