Saturday, November 14, 2009

Would you consider this teacher a creeper?

he has a son 1 year older than me


he loves pointing me out in class and making the jokes with me


he is always asking about my personal life and boyfriends


he has asked where i live and said that he has seen it before


he doesnt do this to anybody else


and


the other day he was talking to me and put his hand on mine





is he just trying to be extra nice, or is he a creeper?

Would you consider this teacher a creeper?
i don't know, but if he's always asking about you personal life and boyfriends, and he put his hand on yours, i think he may be a creep
Reply:CREEPER......I had a teacher like that....his kids are all a lot younger than me though......its been 4 years....and he has to talk to me every time he sees me.....he only remembers me but none of the people i used to hang out with

get well flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment