Friday, May 21, 2010

Read the Jeepers Creepers Novel?

Hey, has anyone else found this or been reading it? It's called "Lights Out", and it being written by a published author. He's putting up chapters of a rough draft every so often and I think it's awesome - would make a great movie, although they're already working on the script for the third one. I'm reading it on Myspace and the url is myspace.com/initiation23 but the website is:





http://lights-out.tripod.com





What do you Jeepers Creepers fans think of it? (if you didn't like the movies, don't bother responding)

Read the Jeepers Creepers Novel?
OMG! I love Jeepers Creepers!





I can watch that movie over and over and over again.





Yes some would think I have a real problem...but that movie kicks butt!





I read some of the story and I really like it thus far. I have to stop for now but I will keep checking it out. Thanks!

Dog Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment