Friday, May 14, 2010

This girl said i was a creeper...!!?

I am just going to summarize my whole story...





I like this girl.. a lot. I talk to her on msn. We say hi to eachother at school but can't carry up a conversation with her. Saying hi to her is the farthest i can go..I am grade 12 and she's a niner... well i really don't know how to talk to girls in real life to be honest.. I am not like those black guys with really high confidence.





One day, we were in a same class... i keep staring at her and thinking what to say and how to approach her... etc... then her friend told me "if your going to look at her, then talk to her! your creeping her out" and yeah girls always tells me how creepy i am.... she knows that i like her already....





Also.. my friend and her talks to eachother and my friend told me "she says shes allright with talking to you but talking about videogames is bothering her. she said she will give u a chance and talk to her and get to know her, but you never talk to her" I missed that opporunity... big time. My friend never tells me any secrets he's always joking and hiding things....





Well... i stopped talking to her on msn. i don't know i am new to the school and its hard to fit in. Back in the states you can always hang out with the blacks and easy to get white girls... but now here in Canada its very complicated...





What do i do now??? About this girl???

This girl said i was a creeper...!!?
WELL DUDE IF SHE SAID YU CREEPED HER OUT YU SHOULD TLK 2HER SO SHE CAN S33 THAT YUR NOT A CREEP///N IF SHE STILL DOESNT LIKE YU THEN SHE DOESNT LIKE YU N YEAAAA

get well flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment