Monday, May 17, 2010

Yahoo creepers?

it's one thing to be outwardly creepy. like if you send me an obnoxious message that clearly says "i want you in my pants" at least it's honest. it's like saying "hey...i'm a creep, if thats cool with you, lets party" sometimes i'm amused enough by the blunt approach that i might even respond just to see how outragious the person will get (i know, a silly indulgence) the REAL creepers are the ones that desguise themselves by seeming really down to earth. they answer a question really sensitivly and see your similar answer...so they'll message you saying they agree and we should chat about it. if you havn't figured it out by now...i'm thinking in terms of creepy men going after the ladies. at first they'll chat with you to seem like a good guy, then slowly they creep it up. eventually, it becomes obvious that the perve just wants you to say somthing that gets him off. what puzzles me is, how do these creepy guys know how to speak sensitivly in the first place. are they mimicking others?

Yahoo creepers?
If its coming through your mail option Lindsay on this site, just close it for a week or two. I had that p[roblem I closed mine and who ever was doing it must have got fed up so moved on to some one else. You dont expect to be the subject of abuse.
Reply:A couple of times, I've spoken to other people who've answered the same question. haha I hope I wan't being creepy. But sometimes I get the feeling someone is worth talking to just by looking at their five sentences or whatever. I like talking to people, and it's not like I'd ever meet the person I was talking to, so I don't see the harm.


No comments:

Post a Comment