Friday, May 14, 2010

I have this thing about old buildings... I'm a creeper..?

I like old buildings, and... i look at them, and would like to go into them, but cannot due to legal reasons. I dont go into them to steal, i just go into them, to look around... its kinda cool... you know? But.. the main goal, is to always get to the roof. It just feels good, because you get to see all of the city... ( L.A. ) does anyone else have this? where can i meet people like me?

I have this thing about old buildings... I'm a creeper..?
Hi,


yes I think old buildings are very interesting too, and I came across this great website where this guy takes photographs of old places like hospitals, asylums, etc. Check it out.





www.opacity.us
Reply:OMG!!!!! DUDE....take a trip to DEtroit...its getting better, but there are a bunch of old buildings to crawl around in, its fun as hell, i dont do it anymore, but i climed to the roof of the david whitney building in detroit, i loved seeing how small the doors, sinks and toilets were 100 years ago





There is an old train station just at the base of the us/canada bridge, where you used to be able to walk around at the platforms that people used to wait for the trains on.





Every year more ane more buildings are either reclaimed or blown up, but yeah, its hella cool

domain name registration

No comments:

Post a Comment